|Diaper Bag Front. Almost finished.|
This was the picture I took at 7am just after i discovered I'd woven in the drawstring ribbon wrong messing up the pattern by leaving too large gaps and too small ones. I was going to have to cut the knot, reweave the ribbon and reattach the buton and bead and remake the knots. I knew I was making dumb mistakes because I needed to sleep. So I did.
I woke at 11am with the baby's birthday party slated for 1pm and I still needed to prep myself so I made myself do that first and did not have time to work on the bag until i was in the car. Then I had to sit in the pizza parlor parking lot to fix the drawstring and attach the second white ribbon handle. It took me a good part of an hour and the party was more than in full swing. Everyboday else had eaten and the baby was halfway through opening her gifts.
|Finished. Here with upper mesh section tucked inside like a lining.|
|Here with the mesh section extended to form a drawstring bag. Nearly doubles potential volume.|