Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Got My Grump On

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


I must still have some post Read-a-thon sleep catch-up yet to do.

It was a beautiful spring day. Warm, sunny. I got some pics of my Mom's front yard. Thot I might post them this evening. Couldn't care less at the moment.

I finished the book I started in the last eight hours of the Read-a-thon this evening--Billie Letts' Shoot the Moon First time in months that I've finished a novel in the same week I started it. Thought I might write a review. Finding I'd rather not just now. Couldn't do the story justice.

I think this looks to be the most likely degrumpifier:

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP