Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday Serenity #113

Here is where my mini-tramp is set up on Mom's front porch. I call this my Zen spot. I crave spending time out here. So much that I will not let rain stop me.

This and the following pictures were taken before my trip to the ER January 6 but after I'd banged my shin on the dishwasher door New Year's eve.

The hardest pill for me to swallow was the order to stay off the tramp.


Above is my view to the right as I bounce on the tramp. Below is my view to my left.



Above is my view straight ahead and the one I spend the most time with. Below is a close up of that tree seen above. My eyes just can't get enough of tracing the loops and curves of those branches. It is called a Japanese Ornamental something or other. I'll have to ask my Mom. Though she might not be able to tell me. Her aphasia manifests as difficulty in retrieving names of persons, places and things. At any rate this tree is interesting in all seasons. Its leaves are a profusion of reds and orange like a burning bush.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP