Saturday, February 07, 2009

Merlin Looking Wise


This picture was taken the night I was packing for this extended visit to my Mom's. Merlin spent that whole night investigating every bag and box, book and bauble as I sorted and shifted and shoved and stuffed stuff for a marathon fourteen hours. This was one of the nearly two-hundred pics I took between Thanksgiving and last Wednesday just before I transferred them off my camera Many of them were taken for the express purpose of illustrating posts I had in mind. Some of those posts were made and are still awaiting their picture. Some I've yet to write or prepare because I was waiting until I got the pictures off the camera. I'm now trying to decide what to do about the ones intended for posts throughout December and January. Updating old posts isn't quite in the spirit of blogging. Who looks at old posts? Who even cares? Other than me that is.

So Mr Wizard, got any wise to share with me tonight?

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP