Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Blooming February


The crocus are blooming in my Mom's yard. The first of them poked their heads out nearly a week ago. This morning we received a dusting of snow and I wish I could have got pictures of the flowers framed by snow but by the time I woke it had all melted.

The leaves of another flower are up too. Either tulips or daffodils I presume. I'm not good at recognizing plants by their leaves. I got pictures of the mystery leaves and of some yellow crocus too but I'm too rushed to prepare more pictures for posting as I'm pushing to finish Toni Morrison's latest novel, a mercy, which I have checked out on my sister's library card. It is due tomorrow and is a high demand book that won't renew and carries a dollar a day overdue fine.

How I wish I could write like Toni Morrison. Sigh.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP