Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #9

Thirteen Things I'm looking forward to doing after the NaNoWriMo deadline tomorrow night

1. Reading more fiction

2. Watching more movies--stories again.

3. Catching up with three to four weeks each of Ugly Betty, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Six Degrees and The Nine--the only TV series I've been watching this season because I can watch them online for up to three weeks after they air. (I may also catch up with Boston Public and Medium during prime time rerun season. They aren't available online so I gave them up so as not to be tied to the TV schedule during NaNoWriMo

4.Cleaning my room--arrrrrgh. I can't stand it. If I could actually see it better I think I would put out my eyes. (Ah, but no, that would make stories so much harder to read, watch and write. I guess tunnel vision can have its plusses--as long as I stare at the lighted laptop screen, I can't see anything else in the room.)

5. Write on some of the stories I set aside for Storyteller's Spouse, my NaNoWriMo novel..

7. Post more often to Joystory

8. Refresh my HTML skills so I can start posting to Joywrite and Joyread again.

9. Do serious promoting for Joystory, Joywrite and Joyread

10. Go for walks (and not just to the library)

11. Start working needlecraft again.

12. Play relaxing and or mentally stimulating computer games

13. Daydream--without feeling obligated to keep focused on Storyteller's Spouse

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Katia 2. Caylynn 3. Gattina 4. Southern Girl

(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 tell me a story:

Anonymous,  11/30/2006 5:44 AM  

I meant to participate. But I was way too busy... and tended to forget about it at every opportunity. Maybe next year I'll be experiencing the same frustration and blessed relief that it's ending that you are!

Caylynn 11/30/2006 6:18 AM  

It sounds like you have a lot of great things planned! Enjoy. :) #10 and 12 sound the best to me. :)

Have a good day. :)

Caylynn & Dragonheart
http://caylynn.blogspot.com
http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com

Gattina 11/30/2006 6:20 AM  

Nice list ! Good intentions !
Thanks for your comment on my catastrophes. My laptop was also closed she must have done a waterfall and not only a few drops ! When the computer guy opened the computer, "water" was running out. But it's my fault, poor Lisa is 16 years old and twice a year has hormonal problems. I were too lazy to go to the vet to get her pills and now you can see the result ! Yes, I am lucky that I could afford to buy another one, but honestly I would have prefered something else ! Now this is my Christmas gift, and nothing else (sigh).

Southern Girl 11/30/2006 8:46 AM  

You may or may not want to invest your time in catching up with "The Nine," as it has been cancelled. :(

Hope you get to do all these things! Happy TT!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP