Monday, March 24, 2014

One Big, Bad Want

dat is a big bad wuntz



Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
- Arab Proverb

I found this quote in one of my quote collections and knew I had to do a post with it as it is so relevant to the theme of most of my posts since last Wednesday.  Especially Friday's.

One of the things Ed took note of over the past weeks and months was how often I complained about a wave of overwhelming fatigue every time I thought about certain tasks.  So when he agreed to renew the coaching in time management he set out to provide me with a number of small early successes to demonstrate their energizing effect.

The first time it was quite an amazing ah ha moment.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP