1. Reading more fiction
2. Watching more movies--stories again.
3. Catching up with three to four weeks each of Ugly Betty, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Six Degrees and The Nine--the only TV series I've been watching this season because I can watch them online for up to three weeks after they air. (I may also catch up with Boston Public and Medium during prime time rerun season. They aren't available online so I gave them up so as not to be tied to the TV schedule during NaNoWriMo
4.Cleaning my room--arrrrrgh. I can't stand it. If I could actually see it better I think I would put out my eyes. (Ah, but no, that would make stories so much harder to read, watch and write. I guess tunnel vision can have its plusses--as long as I stare at the lighted laptop screen, I can't see anything else in the room.)
5. Write on some of the stories I set aside for Storyteller's Spouse, my NaNoWriMo novel..
7. Post more often to Joystory
8. Refresh my HTML skills so I can start posting to Joywrite and Joyread again.
9. Do serious promoting for Joystory, Joywrite and Joyread
10. Go for walks (and not just to the library)
11. Start working needlecraft again.
12. Play relaxing and or mentally stimulating computer games
13. Daydream--without feeling obligated to keep focused on Storyteller's Spouse
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants