Friday, November 13, 2020

Happy Friday the 13th Birthday

Happy Birthday Song - Puddles Pity Party 


So it's the first birthday without Ed. 

Well, I knew this would be one of the difficult milestones but so far it's not as bad as I'd expected.  I can't quite claim to feel 'happy' but I'm not a puddle this week and that's an improvement.  

I give Puddles the sad clown some measure of credit for that.  I've developed a weird obsession with watching his song covers videos since I discovered him last weekend. So I'm celebrating my birthday with Puddles Pity Party singing Happy Birthday followed by another one that most closely fits my mood today: Azure.



I was planning to have a private movie festival after Mom left for her weekend at my brother's but now it looks like my main activity today will be doing Ed's laundry.  I'm trying to round up a ride to the laundromat as the tarp we had over the bags in the driveway blew off in the storm last night.  

Thanks Ed for the interesting birthday present for my Friday the 13th 63rd birthday.  You always were a bit of a prankster/trickster.

1 tell me a story:

Bonnie Jacobs 11/13/2020 5:07 PM  

Happy birthday, Joy. Take care of yourself and stay well. It's totally okay to have a pity party or binge watch anything you like. It's your day, so do it your way. Sending you another virtual hug.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP