Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Poetry Train #63



Lyrics to Subterranean Homesick Blues

In honor of the hours and hours I spent with Bob Dylan music and lyrics during and after watching I'm Not There, I was going to write a piece that could be sung to the same beat as Subterranean Homesick Blues. But my head is too full of Dylan's words right now and I want my piece to be wholly mine in content if not form. So I'm just going to post the vid and link to the lyrics. I hope I have something by next week.

1 tell me a story:

Julia Phillips Smith 9/17/2008 8:57 AM  

'The pump don't work
'Cause the vandals took the handles'

Gee - that resonates quite strongly these days, doesn't it?

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP