Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #60

I think it is time for another batch of those silly Title/Author combos. I warned in October that I might resort to this when the pressure was on during NaNo and 70 Days. I won't run out of these anytime soon. The list sent to me vis eamil some years ago is eleven pages in 10pt font. I haven't even read them all myself yet. This third batch doesn't even finish up the first page, though I will have to move into page two to make thirteen the next time I do this.


See the post below this for a progress report (of a sort) on NaNo.





Thirteen Funny Book/Author Combos.



At The Bottom Of The Can: Hazel Nutt
Athletic Supporter: Jacques Strap
Back Row Of The Orchestra: Clara Nett
Bad Cow Jokes: Terry Bull
Bad Falls by Eileen Dover
Bad Gardeners: Wilt Plant
Bad Investment: Les Riches
Banquet at McDonalds: Tommy Ayk
Baseball Tales by Homer
Battle Axes: Tom A. Hawk
Big Fart! by Hugh Jass
Blonde Hair by Bim Bow
Blowout!: Vlad Tire

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


13 tell me a story:

Zenmomma 11/15/2007 12:33 AM  

Pretty funny! Thanks for the giggles. :o)

Raggedy 11/15/2007 12:44 AM  

LOL!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

jenn 11/15/2007 4:50 AM  

everyone is doing silly 13's today. I love it!

Joely Sue Burkhart 11/15/2007 5:21 AM  

These are priceless! I hope NaNo is going okay!

Susan Helene Gottfried 11/15/2007 6:20 AM  

I'm giggling!!! I also think I just got socked with another cold, so I'll read the list again and giggle some more. Maybe that'll scare off the cold.

Sassyfrazz 11/15/2007 9:05 AM  

I love the bad falls by Eileen Dover


Great List!

Happy TT~
http://sassyfrazz.blogspot.com/2007/11/thirteen-things-i-am-thankful-for.html

Montserrat 11/15/2007 10:15 AM  

Haha! Those are good. We used to make up book/author combos as a game to keep us occupied on long car trips.

Candy Minx 11/15/2007 2:05 PM  

You know what, I lvoe these and its fun to read a lighthearted TT list here and there you know. sometimes I go crazy ona list...but I kind of am enjoying a lighter fare.

I guess it depends on the mood huh?

But Joy this one was so cheerful and I really enjoyed feeling good!

Anonymous,  11/15/2007 9:55 PM  

Fun list! Some old favourites there and some new ones too.

Anonymous,  11/15/2007 11:02 PM  

Are these cute, or what? Thanks for giving me a laugh.

Unknown 11/16/2007 7:22 AM  

ROFL. Very funny. Now back to NANO

Ann 11/16/2007 4:17 PM  

Great list, hope nano's going okay for you. *Waving pompoms*. Have a great weekend.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP