Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Serenity #30

Can you tell I just love these singing cats. Some of them are silly and some are energizing. This one is serene and had me anticipating posting it today the first time I saw it while Ed was putting together his TT this week.

Watch a snow white cat amid pale almond blossoms emit the velvet voice of Marcus James Christian singing the song, Almond Blossoms Fall, from the album Harmonious Haiku>



1 tell me a story:

Jamie 11/04/2007 4:22 AM  

That is so cute.

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP