Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sunday Serenity #32


print for sale at art.com

The art of Christian Riese Lassen always bespeaks serenity for me. That's why two of the counted cross stitch projects I've been working on for years are adapted from his works. One, nearly finished, of a mother dolphin and her baby swimming in a tropical sea under a brilliant sunset. The other of an Orca shooting out of the water under a moon and starlit sky. I haven't worked on them much since my eyeglass lenses got damaged almost two years ago. Maybe now that I'm getting new prescription eyeglasses, I will be able to work on them again.

Ed sent me the link to this video after he visited my Sunday Serenity. I couldn't resist ducking back in here and adding it. It features a slide show of Larsen's paintings.



Join us for a moment of serenity

2 tell me a story:

Unknown 11/18/2007 6:46 AM  

cool
ed
http://edsthread.speedie-host.com

Jamie 11/18/2007 9:05 AM  

I like his work too. I have a folder with a beautiful beach scene on it. Art does bring peace and tranquility to your spirit...

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP