Thursday, October 05, 2006

So what can I do?

Just found this cool site So what can I do? They post suggestions for simple things that anyone can do to make a difference in the world. They also solicit ideas from their readers for future posts. So if you would like to see what you can do to improve your life, community or world, or if you have an idea that hasn't already been posted there pop on over to check them out.

Or even if you would just like to wish them Happy Bloggerversary as next week marks the end of their second year on the web.

1 tell me a story:

Karama 10/06/2006 7:45 AM  

Thanks a lot, Joy Renee, for mentioning the anniversary of So what can I do. I'm glad you like the site and hope you and your readers will visit often. I really appreciate your efforts to spread the word.

Keep up the great work here at Joystory!

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP