Monday, October 02, 2006

Painting Hate on Churches

Longview, Washington, the town of my childhood, is being plagued by scoundrels painting swastikas on a church pastored by an African American, a grocery store that recently hired a black person, and parks and playgrounds across a several square block area. This disturbs me on more levels than I can count.

2 tell me a story:

Anonymous,  10/04/2006 6:47 AM  

People in the neighborhoods need to put up some web cams to see who is wandering about at night. - Either that or set up some neighborhood watch teams to take shifts.

When caught the taggers should be doused with their own paint before being turned over to the authorities

Anonymous,  10/09/2006 4:22 PM  

I think that dousing them with there own paint would be a litle extreame but I do think that somthing sould be doun.It's just disrespectful to do that.

Elizabeth
Bauterfly

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP