Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Findiing My Place


Walking towards the front door of the efficiency unit duplex I was being shown for my approval nearly a month ago.  I approved.  This week I'm moving in.
The window on the left is the front room.  The window under the porch roof is the bed alcove.


My front door.
So many doors have shut for me in the last decade it is about time one opened.



Standing next to the breakfast bar for one with the kitchenette behind me and looking down the length of the front room.



Spun on my heels and took this shot of the back door with the breakfast bar on the right and the fridge on the left.



I stood in the empty space between the fridge and the back wall to get this shot of the stove, sink, counters and cupboards.  The breakfast bar is just out of the shot on the right.



I stood on the back wall of the bed alcove to get this shot of the long wall of the front room.  Most of it anyway.


Now I'm standing on that long wall next to that window looking into the bed alcove.  visible on the right is and accordion curtain that can be pulled across to close it off.  The entire space is barely bigger than a queen bed.



Now I'm standing in the hallway between the bed alcove and the bathroom looking down the length of the alcove at the window next to my front door.




Now I'm standing in front of that window looking down the yard square hall into the bathroom with the window onto the back yard visible.
two closets with double folding doors are to the left and right inside the hall.



The one on the right holds the water heater and shelving.
I had to stand in the hanging closet to get this shot so there was nowhere to stand to get a similar shot of the clothes closet.


 

I settled for a shot that showed the shelf over the rod.


To the left upon entering is the tub/shower.  I had to shut the door to get the whole thing in the shot.


To the right of the door is the sink.


There is a full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door.



Leaving was soooo hard.

Signed the lease and took possession of the key last Thursday.
Took the first load of stuff over Saturday morning.
Took the second load over today--Tuesday
Also got signed up for Internet which was the necessary thing for spending the night as I must have a way to call for help.
Hoping I will have enough essentials moved in by Thursday to spend my first night there.

                                                   

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP