Tuesday, October 31, 2017

NaNoWriMo 2017 Kickoff at Midnight

NaNoWriMo 2017
Participant
For the last three presidential election years my NaNo novel has been set in a mobile homes park named Hope Estates featuring residents whose lives are impacted by current events.  . First Mobile Hopes 2008 then Occupy Hope 2012 and then Living Hope 2016.

Since my head has remained enveloped in last year's election cycle and storytelling is my way making sense of things, I'm walking my Hope Estates characters through the last year with Trumping Hope. (That's a triple entendre BTW)


Economic, racial and gender issues will continue to be showcased but also (for obvious reasons} abuse of power, including the subject of the viral Twitter #MeToo and bullying in its many manifestations will have equal place.  And as always of course--hope!

I'm hoping that I can channel all the angst overwhelming me since mid-summer 2016 into this storyworld and maybe make some kind of sense out of it that will help me make sense out of my own life, giving me back the hope necessary for coping with my own daily challenges.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP