Now that the restart is done I've got journaling worked in to some of my days.
My Round 1 intentions: seek to regain my joy/Joy in writing and to prepare the soil for its blooming with these time investment goals:
- Storydreaming 15min Daily (I never lost this one since instating it in my first round in 2012. A ROW80 win!) 100%
- Read/Study Craft 15min Daily 100% (reading blog posts on topic)
- Move/Breathe/Meditate 15min Daily 50%
- Personal Journaling 15min Daily20% [
this should be added before next check-in. yep, it was the needed restart making me reluctant to open another ap, file or tab beforehand]
- Read Fiction 30min Daily 100%
- Social network activities 30min Daily (writing Joystory posts doesn't count only social reaching out like reading/commenting on other blogs, guest posts and posting to fb, twitter, pinterest etc) 50%
Current Joy Meter: under 30% That is down from mid week. Mood has been volatile. Tho my mood is low I've still avoided a meltdown going on two weeks now. Two weeks as of Tuesday. The last one started on Sunday evening and lasted through the wee hours of Tuesday.