|Eggs Catly. No Yolk.|
I haven't checked in for over two weeks. I've got little to show ROW80 wise for those two weeks. Yesterday's post can explain some of it. But the primary issue has been the high level of drama in my personal life.
But on the other hand that drama might have been less intrusive if the issues I discussed yesterday had not become issues again.
As I said yesterday, I have a choice to make...
My Round 1 intentions: seek to regain my joy/Joy in writing and to prepare the soil for its blooming with these time investment goals:
- Storydreaming 15min Daily (I never lost this one since instating it in my first round in 2012. A ROW80 win!) 100%
- Read/Study Craft 15min Daily 10% (reading blog posts on topic)
- Move/Breathe/Meditate 15min Daily 10%
- Personal Journaling 15min Daily 0%
- Read Fiction 30min Daily 20%
- Social network activities 30min Daily (writing Joystory posts doesn't count only social reaching out like reading/commenting on other blogs, guest posts and posting to fb, twitter, pinterest etc) 20% [posting to ROW80 fb and replying to comments there are among the activities I engaged in.]