May not look like much but right now baby steps are cause for celebration.
My Round 1 intentions: seek to regain my joy/Joy in writing and to prepare the soil for its blooming with these time investment goals:
- Storydreaming 15min Daily (I never lost this one since instating it in my first round in 2012. A ROW80 win!) 100%
- Read/Study Craft 15min Daily 100% (reading blog posts on topic)
- Move/Breathe/Meditate 15min Daily 0%
- Personal Journaling 15min Daily 0%
- Read Fiction 30min Daily 50%
- Social network activities 30min Daily (writing Joystory posts doesn't count only social reaching out like reading/commenting on other blogs, guest posts and posting to fb, twitter, pinterest etc) 100% [writing this comment, posting to ROW80 fb and replying to comments there are among the activities I engaged in.]
It occurred to me that one of the reasons I'm having trouble engaging with my fiction writing is the level of drama in my own life right now and my difficulty in disengaging from it. Not sure what, if anything, can be done about that. Apparently the lifequake of January 2013 is not done rocking my world and crashing my life into rubble. Maybe I'd do better with poems right now.