Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! What Are You Thankful For?

Moar 'notus mi' kittehs
One of the repercussions of the lifequake that's been shaking me to my foundations since last January is missing out on the Holiday family gatherings with Ed's family.  My family doesn't celebrate holidays and I really began to enjoy and look forward to the family holiday doings with Ed's extended family.  I've missed nearly a year's worth of them now and Christmas isn't looking like a for sure thing at this point.

So I'm feeling a bit blue today and struggling to find reason to be thankful.  But of course there is.  There always is if you look for them.  Like every day, I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the good food (even if itsn't a holiday feast), family fellowship and love and so much more we all usually take for granted.

Today tho, the thing I'm most thankful for is the Blaze 4G smartphone Ed gave me for my birthday this month and for the way he has used our phone connection to involve me in the gathering at his folk's today with pictures and text messaging.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP