Friday, April 26, 2013

Sweet Dreams

moar kittehs  see vote caption share

Dewey's Read-a-thon starts in 8 hours.  I've got to be in bed soon if I'm going to wake in time.  I've promised my husband that I'll get a good sleep first, will not set alarm and will keep med schedule as close to normal as possible.  No energy drinks period and no caffeine after 4pm.  If I can still do the 24 with those restrictions I have his full blessing.

Don't let that make him out to be Mr Bossy.  It's about the mood disorder I'm under treatment for and he's helping me work out the best way to get the most out of it with the least disruption and least risk for meltdowns in the days after.  Some of which he'd be in direct line of fire for since I'm going to be back in Phoenix with him Monday evening so not much time to recuperate between Sunday morning and leaving Longview Monday morning.  Still not packed either.

I just had another excellent day.  Mood was up and stable.  Brain was on by noon and on fire  by 3pm.  I had a number of major insights that I'm still processing.  If not for the read-a-thon I'd be quite tempted to open fiction files and see what might happen.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP