Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Serenity #334



I'm busy packing for tomorrow's trip down to Phoenix OR to spend nearly two weeks with my husband helping him prepare the house for his move in mid May.

Bradley was helping me.  I think he wants to go too.

Silly cat kept getting in or on my stuff and when I found him all settled as tho for a nap in my duffle I tried to get him to get out but he would not so I started zipping it thinking he would move but he did not.  Could not believe he let me zip it up around his neck.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP