Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Booked Up

Moar kittehs  see vote caption share


Now that I have all my books unpacked it's time to read again.  But finding the time is as tricky as finding the space for the books was.

I did manage to finish a book today.  The one I started the week before the trip down to Phoenix because it was a new ARC in a genre Ed likes and I hoped to finish it before I left Phoenix but did not so I'll take it down for him next trip.

I was on duty with Mom today so time was not mine to do with as I pleased and when I had free time during her nap I used it for my mini-tramp workout which I'm getting fairly addicted to.

I was able to finish Prophet of Bones by Ted Kosmatka by reading while Mom was getting her shower after breakfast and again while she was reading her newspaper after lunch this afternoon and I set out to write the review for tonight's post but I didn't get it ready.  Barely begun to tell the truth.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP