|Snood with 'hair' down and pulled over forehead.|
|Snood with 'hair' inside and 'bangs' showing|
|Black Rose and a Black Headband with Lime Green Ribbon Woven Through|
My New Year Resolve was to prioritize finishing WIP of all kinds from fiber art, to writing, to reading, to blogging, to sorting stuff, to what have you. The rule of thumb was to finish more things than I start and so I'm trying to finish at least 2 for 1 and the things finished have to be of a similar size as the thing I want to start. Which is why I've not allowed myself to start the two baby afghans for the grand niece and nephew arriving in June until I finish the past due Secret Santa Crafter's Tote.
With the two panels complete on that project I'm left with the Mobius strip that will form the bottom, sides and strap. It is now about 3 inches wide and needs to be 12. I don't trust my estimating skills as that's is what got me in this fix in the first place but I'm sure there is no less than 50 and possibly 80 hours of work left on it.
It's going to get monotonous working 2 chain + single crochet mesh for that many hours all crammed into a month or so. But now that I have three finishes to my credit I think I can allow myself to some smallish projects--bookmarks or flowers. I'm itching to break out the dozen or so size 20 Lizbeth Egyptian Cotton that I ordered along with the tread orders for the crafter's tote last summer, fall and just after Christmas.
I will also target a couple more small to medium WIP to finish in the next week or two.