Organization of tools and information would be the main players here I think and maybe some post backlogs..
- write author interview questions for an upcoming blog tour
create anembedded spreadsheet to keep track of my ROW80 goals for the next round to replace the obnoxiously long posts I have been using.I created the spreadsheet in Google Docs but could not figure out how to embed it. create a ROW80 page.
- check out all of the mini-challenges and complete at least one.
- read/write blogging related email
- prepare a backlog of posts to see me through the the next three busy months. These could be Sunday Serenity posts, Quote posts, and book reviews.
- collect book cover images for likely book reviews
- prepare a list of themes and concepts for Friday Forays in Fiction posts and a place to collect info and images for them.
- learn and apply at least one new traffic gaining trick.
- clean up the sidebars again.
- add commitments for next several weeks to calendar
- visit Blogiesta participants and leave comments
- pare down labels and add labels to old posts from the years before labels were available.
- fix image and video size in old posts created before the template change two years ago that are too big for the current post column.
- change icons for social network links in sidebar and add the missing ones. I would like smaller icons and if possible a consistent size.
- work on about page
- clean out inbox pushing 7K