Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Serenity #127

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Today was all about hanging with my Mom while my sister went to a friend's daughter's bridal shower and then grocery shopped. Mom made an Apple Brown Betty. She had some help from her grandson and me but she was directing the show.

Mom and I spent most of the afternoon and evening vegging in front of the TV--Halmark channel Sunday Moives. I wasn't even sewing until after dinner because I kept forgetting to go after it during commercial breaks. I was that lazy.

I did crochet another bookmark this evening though. That makes two for this week but neither is truely finished.

It was a beautiful day outside and I kept telling myself I should go out on the tramp or go out and take more pics of the yard. But...like I said, lazy day. It must have been quite warm outside because the heat pump system was working the cooler pretty hard from late afternoon on.

I got to visit with my husband for half an hour by phone and learned what I was missing back home...a 93 degree day with no air conditioning. Bleh. When I left there it was snowing! That is going to be a shock to the system when I get back next month. I'm seriously spoiled by this heat pump system keeping the house between 65 and 73.

0 tell me a story:

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP