Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ribbos n Beads n Thread O My!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

I got to go to the Grand Opening of a Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft store today. I got some more ribbon and beads and two spools of crochet thread--red and black. I got needle-threaders, lanyards, and key rings. And a thing or two else. I'll probably post pictures later. Tonight I took a break from the sweater embroidery project to let my thoughts on it percolate. Or to procrastinate the moment I need to thrust a seam ripper under my stitches and start breaking threads and pulling them out. *sigh*

I do have another plan for it though. Probably as brilliant as the last two. See Of Hitches and Glitches and Snags in My Stitches Part One and Part Two below.

Instead of working on the sweater, I took pictures of today's haul and then started sorting my sewing and craft supplies with an eye toward preparing to pack for the trip home. 21 days. Ai yi yi. Just the packing could take me that long. That's the thing about going shopping while out of town. How do you get it home without appreciably increasing the volume or weight of your luggage? Yep. That's when it all turns on you.

1 tell me a story:

Anonymous,  5/31/2009 4:34 PM  

Joy,

Did you see the very late wrap-up post for Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon? http://24hourreadathon.com/2009/05/27/april-2009-read-a-thon-wrap-up/ If you've read it, you know you won! Congratulations!

Email me so I can make sure you get your fabulous box of books!

wordlily AT gmail DOT com

Blog Directories

Saysher.com

Sitemeter

Feed Buttons

Powered By Blogger

About This Blog

Web Wonders

Once Upon a Time

alt

alt

alt

alt

70 Days of Sweat

Yes, master.

Epic Kindle Giveaway Jan 11-13 2012

I Melted the Internet

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP